MOSSBERG 940 JM PRO – COMPETITION READY
Designed in conjunction with World Champion shooter Jerry Miculek, the new Mossberg 940 JM Pro is feature-rich, fast-cycling, and ultra-competitive.
The 940 JM Pro is built to compete and win. Inside, you will find a new durable gas system that allows for up to 1500 rounds between cleaning, nickel boron-coated internal parts for smooth operation, and a competition-level loading port, elevator, and follower.
Outside, an adjustable stock and streamlined forend sport Mossberg signature texturing, while a host of stylized, functional components combine for competition— to optimize speed, accuracy, and durability.
MOSSBERG 940 JM PRO – FEATURES
- User-adjustable, competition-ready stock
- Signature Mossberg texturing adorns the grip and the slim, ergonomic forend
- Redesigned gas system allowing for faster, more reliable cycling, with up to 1500 rounds between cleaning cycles
- Enlarged and beveled loading port specifically designed for quad loading.
- Anodized follower for superior durability.
- Oversized and contoured charging handle and bolt release button for ease of use
- Briley extended chokes
- HIVIZ® front fiber optic sight lets you acquire targets faster.
MOSSBERG 940 JM PRO – SPECIFICATIONS
|Barrel Type||Vent Rib|
|Sights||Front – Fibre Optic|
|Chokes||Set of Briley Extended Chokes|
|LOP Type||Adjustable (13″ – 14.25″)|
|Barrel Finish||Matte Blued|
|Stock Finish||Synthetic Black|