BREDA B12i – DESIGNED FOR PRACTICAL SHOTGUN
Made in Brescia – Italy, the Breda B12i Semi Automatic Shotgun is designed to be competition ready, straight out of the box. Featuring a proven inertia operating system, considered by many to be one of the best, help make the B12i competition ready as soon as you open the box.
Oversized and ergonomic controls, including an extended charging handle and bolt release, allow for easy usage during tough competitions. The B12i also features a pre-drilled receiver, allowing for nice and easy installation of sights and optics, without the need for a gunsmith.
BREDA B12i – FEATURES
- Large, ergonomic bolt release
- Oversized bolt/charging handle
- Pre-drilled receiver for easy installation of sights and optics
- Recoild reducing tri-polymer synthetic stock
- High luminosity fibre optic front sight
BREDA B12i – SPECIFICATIONS
|Chokes||Set of 5 Flush Mount Chokes|
|Stock Finish||Tri-polymer Synthetic Stock|